Marshball was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was to delete.
Not notable: a game similar to lacrosse (except that it requires a roll of duct tape and a marsh) created in 2002 that doesn't seem to have caught on yet. Joyous 01:55, Nov 25, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete: A passtime of limited appeal. Geogre 05:20, 25 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Silly games invented by a small group of teenagers only become notable once they are silly games played by large numbers of people. This isn't. Average Earthman 10:03, 25 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. As above. Plus I haven't got a marsh. David Johnson 15:19, 25 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, I have no duct tape. --fvw* 00:10, 2004 Nov 26 (UTC)
- Delete. Does not yet qualify as an invented sport. - Scooter 04:41, 26 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, game some kids invented. - Vague | Rant 06:55, Nov 27, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete it. —[[User:Radman1|RaD Man (talk)]] 03:51, 29 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Keep Suggest waiting a month and seeing if it develops first. --Rebroad 23:06, 29 Nov 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. No evidence of notability. Andrewa 03:33, 2 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- I live in a desert. No marshes here. Bummer. Delete for lack of notability and/or rules for desert play. :^) - Lucky 6.9 22:58, 3 Dec 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.